Estimator / Electrical Estimator
- 3 to 10 years of experience as an Electrical Estimator preferably with experience estimating for utility projects. Electrical estimating experience with large capital projects acceptable if it includes experience developing estimates for substations, electric transmission & distribution, and electrical components such as transformers, switch-gears and other heavy electrical equipment.
- Experience developing estimates for all project phases including conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design as well as construction.
- In-depth understanding of estimating industry best practices and developing estimates aligned with industry-accepted estimating principles.
- Experience in using industry-standard estimating tools for developing labor, material and equipment estimates.
- Experience in working with project stakeholders including vendors, contractors, designers, construction and project managers in developing cost estimates.
- Experience in presenting, defending and vetting cost estimates to project stakeholders, owners/clients.
- Expertise in working with RS Means, CSI, Estimating Tools and Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in project controls a plus.
Bachelor's Degree or higher