Senior Project Controls Consultant, Advisory Practice, Utility
Expertise in Project Controls Tools including Oracle Primavera, Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required; Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
Consult with CARIAN’s Utility Advisory Practice on executing project controls for its utility and power industry clients.
- Develop scheduling and/or cost controls tools and processes for client project portfolios.
- Execute schedule and/or cost controls on large client programs/projects.
- Consult with CARIAN sales and business development to develop technical sections for project controls in CARIAN proposals.
- Consult with clients on best practices, standard operating procedures and guidelines related to scheduling and/or cost management.
- Provide Training on industry-standard enterprise project/portfolio management tools.
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Primavera P6 is a must.
- Project Controls: 30+ years
- Privmavera P6: 15+ years
- Microsoft Excel: 15+ years
- Project Controls Scheduling: 20+ years
- Significant experience in Utility/Power